Milan Open Tour
Visit Milan without stress
Discover Milan from a privileged position, in complete freedom.
Don't miss the opportunity to get to know Milan and all its beauties. Buy the MILAN OPEN TOUR open bus ticket at the Trenord ticket office: a unique opportunity to enjoy the main tourist attractions of the city in total relaxation. Two tours are available to you, which can be purchased individually or together: the MILAN HIGHLIGHTS, which along an itinerary of about 45 'reaches the main tourist attractions of the city such as the Cathedral, the Castle or Santa Maria delle Grazie; MILAN FASHION DESIGN&LEISURE, lasting about two hours, to let you discover the most evocative and unmissable corners of the city, to get to know the most interesting points in terms of Fashion, Design&Leisure such as CityLife or the Navigli.
Included in the Milan open tour ticket
- Panoramic convertible roof that allows you to enjoy a unique experience regardless of the weather:
- Possibility to buy water and cold drinks on board;
- Wifi on board;
- USB sockets for smartphone charging;
- Audio guide available in 11 languages for adults (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic);
- Audio guide in 3 languages dedicated to children (Italian, English, Spanish);
- On-board staff available to travelers to provide support and advice;
- Air conditioning and heating;
- Platform to facilitate access for people with disabilities;
- Storage space for pram or stroller;
- Downloadable app that accompanies tourists to discover the city once they get off the bus.
- Milan Highlights (10 stops) - 1 day: 9 €;
- Milan Fashion Design&Leisure (28 stops) - 1 day: 15 €;
- Fashion Design&Leisure lines + Highlights (all stops)
For all the details of the tours go to the organizer's website .
You can get on and off the bus when you prefer and at any stop included in your tour, for as long as the ticket is valid.
Remember that you can buy your ticket at the Milan Cadorna ticket office before the tour!
Useful information about your Milan Open Tour ticket
Ticket can be purchased at the Trenord ticket offices in Milan Cadorna, Bergamo, Brescia, Colico, Como Lago, Como S.Giovanni, Cremona, Lecco, Malpensa Airport T1, Mantua, Milan Central, Milan Garibaldi, Monza, Varese FN, Varese RFI, Sondrio.
It does not require validation.
The Milano Open Tour ticket does NOT allow you to travel on Trenord services.
The ticket can be used by a single person.
The Milano Open Tour ticket is not refundable.
In case of request, the Milano Open Tour ticket must be presented to the staff on the bus.
How to get to Milan Cadorna
You can get to Milan Cadorna with the train lines departing from: Laveno Mombello Nord, Varese Nord, Novara Nord, Malpensa Airport, Como Lago, Canzo Asso, Saronno, or changing at Milano Bovisa Politecnico.