Travel with your pet
You can buy the Pet Supplement on this website, on the Trenord App and at all Trenord ticket offices, ticket vending machines, My Link Points and authorised retailers (soon also on the App and website).
Old tickets, issued before the introduction of the new Animal Supplement, will be considered valid until sold out.
The transport of animals of any kind is NOT allowed on weekdays (Monday-Friday) during the hours of 7:00-9:30am and 5:30-7:30pm.
Guide dogs accompanying blind people, who can travel without time-slot restrictions, are excluded.
DETTAGLI E TARIFFE
- For each animal, the cost of the ticket is €2 and allows you to make an unlimited number of journeys up until the last service of the day of validation, even if this is after midnight.
- Guide dogs accompanying blind people, who can travel without time-slot restrictions, are excluded.
- The Animal Supplement is valid only if used in conjunction with a regular travel document in the possession of the traveller.
- The transportation of small animals in 1st and 2nd class, kept in a special container (maximum 1 per person) not larger than 70x30x50cm, and in such a way to prevent damage to both passengers and carriages, is free of charge.
- Dog transportation is allowed only if they are wearing a muzzle and a leash and are certified by the dog registry office.