I nuovi Caravaggio alla conquista di Milano Cadorna
Caravaggio trains to conquer Milan Cadorna: for the first time the new high-capacity trains have started to circulate on the Ferrovienord network. The two trains that entered service from Monday 5 September run on the Milan Cadorna-Varese Nord-Laveno Mombello Lago line, on which they run six times a day.
With five carriages and 570 seats, the Caravaggios welcome passengers in accessible and comfortable environments, thanks to self-regulated air conditioning systems and LED lighting, electrical sockets and USB useful for charging smartphones, tablets, and Bike.
The journeys made by the new trains
On the Milan Cadorna-Varese Nord-Laveno Mombello Lago line, the Caravaggio run the following routes.
From Milan Cadorna
- 10017 Milan Cadorna 7.39-Varese North 8.40
- 10073 Milan Cadorna 18.39-Varese North 19.40
- 2075 Milan Cadorna 19.09-Laveno Mombello Lake 20.53
From Varese Nord/Laveno Mombello Lago
- 2014 Laveno Mombello Lake 5.38-Milan Cadorna 7.22
- 10032 Varese Nord 9.20-Milan Cadorna 10.22
- 12082 Varese Nord 20.50-Milan Cadorna 21.52