What you can do
Discover works and exhibits by the greatest Masters of Cremona violin making, past and present.
Learn the secrets of making violins, violas, violoncellos and double basses or watch the craftsmen who can extract a sound as sweet and melodious as the human voice from wood and special varnishes prepared with secret alchemies.
Immerse yourself in an alluring and intriguing itinerary thanks to multimedia installations where instruments, scents, melodies and images together give shape to history, dreams and emotions.
Train return ticket from all over Lombardy + admission to Museo del Violino
+ 10% discount in the bar and bookshop
+ Children's workshops for 5€ each*
+ Performances for 7€ per adult/children free (families with at least 2 paying adults)*
+ Free guided tours in conjunction with Lombardia Museum Card holders*
Children [4-13 y/o]: 20€
Family [2 adults + 2 children]: 40€
*: availability and booking to be confirmed in advance by contacting the Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets purchased ONLINE or on the TRENORD APP must be printed and used on the day chosen at the time of purchase.The travel date can be changed 3 times using the special online procedure until 1 day before departure. It does not need to be validated at the station.
- Tickets purchased in TICKET OFFICES, TICKET MACHINES or TRENORD RESELLERS, once validated, are valid for one day.
- The special ticket can only be usedin 2nd class on Trenord trains [not Malpensa Express].
- Before entering the Museum, it is necessary to show the special ticket at the ticket office.
- The ticket is non-refundable.
- For groups of more than 20 people, before purchasing tickets, it is necessary to check the availability of the train by writing to email@example.com.
- The promotion is valid until to 31 December 2020.
How to get there
Once in Cremona, the Museum can be reached in 20 minutes on foot.
Find out more