What you will do
A day trip to Monte Isola with Trenord. Set off from Sale Marasino, Iseo or Sulzano and discover this island once inhabited by fishermen, which still leaves visitors enamoured by its timeless charm, among picturesque alleys, the medieval Rocca Martinengo and the famous Madonna di Ceriola Sanctuary.
Special return train ticket to/from all of Lombardy + return boat trip to Monte Isola for only 15€
The special ticket allows you to go to/from from Sulzano or Sale Marasino and arrive at/depart from all the localities of Monte Isola.
The ticket does not include the disembarkation tax of €1 per passenger, for which a dedicated ticket will be issued by Navigazione Lago d'Iseo. The tax is required in accordance with Resolution No. 11 of 20.03.2015 and subsequent amendments.
Trms of use
- Tickets purchased ONLINE or on the TRENORD APP must be printed and used on the day chosen at the time of purchase. You cannot change the travel date. It does not need to be validated at the station.
- Tickets purchased in TICKET OFFICES, TICKET MACHINES or TRENORD RESELLERS, once validated, are valid for one day.
- The special ticket can only be usedin 2nd class on Trenord trains [not Malpensa Express].
- The ticket allows for direct boarding and the use of all boats on a scheduled service.
- The ticket is non-refundable.
- For groups of more than 20 people, before purchasing tickets, it is necessary to check the availability of the train by writing to email@example.com and that of the boat by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promotion is valid until 31 December 2020.
How to get there
It is possible to reach ISEO/SULZANO/SALE MARASINO using the Brescia-Iseo-Edolo route.
From these stations you can reach the boat terminals in a few minutes, where you can take any Navigazione Lago d'Iseo boat to one of the destinations of Monte Isola [Sensole, Siviano, Carzano, Peschiera Maraglio].