First Basin of Lake Como
What you will do
A day by train and then boat to discover the lake resorts closer to the wonderful city of Como. Reach the shores of the lake by train from all over Lombardy, heading to Cernobbio, Moltrasio and Torno. Wander around these magnificent locations and discover the views that only Lake Como can offer from a privileged perspective.
Special return train ticket to/from Como from all over Lombardy + return boat trip between Como and Torno.
Children [4-13 y/o]: 8,70€
You can also disembark to visit the stops along the way (Cernobbio, Blevio, Moltrasio) and continue your journey with the next ride.
- Tickets purchased ONLINE or on the TRENORD APP must be printed and used on the day chosen at the time of purchase. You cannot change the travel date. It does not need to be validated at the station.
- Tickets purchased in TICKET OFFICES, TICKET MACHINES or TRENORD RESELLERS, once validated, are valid for one day.
- The special ticket can only be usedin 2nd class on Trenord trains [not Malpensa Express].
- The ticket allows for direct boarding and the use of all boats on a scheduled service. If using the express service, each traveller will have to purchase the required supplement at the ticket offices.
- The ticket is non-refundable.
- For groups of more than 20 people, before purchasing tickets, it is necessary to check the availability of the train by writing to email@example.com and that of the boat by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promotion is valid until 31 December 2021.
How to get there
It is possible to reach COMO with the regional lines Como-Saronno-Milano Cadorna, Como-Molteno-Lecco, Bellinzona-Chiasso-Como-Milano Centrale, or with the suburban line S11 Chiasso-Como-Monza-Milano Porta Garibaldi. or with the cross bordes lines S10 Como-Chiasso-Mendrisio-Bellinzona, S40 Como-Mendrisio-Varese.
Find out more