Tutorial - STIBM ticket guide
Buying STIBM tickets, valid on all means of public transport in the integrated area of ??the provinces of Milan and Monza and Brianza, is very simple.
You buy them from desktop or mobile and use them with your smartphone!
HOW TO BUY IT
- Enter origin and destination, date and time of the trip and click on SEARCH
If the origin and destination of the trip both belong to the STIBM area, you will be offered an integrated STBM ticket. For each STIBM travel solution, the areas crossed (for example MI1-Mi7) are indicated with the relative fare;
- Click on the button with the shopping cart
Warning! STIBM integrated tickets are not tied to a particular train, journey or timetable; the choice of one of the proposed solutions is only valid for identifying the areas crossed and, consequently, the ticket useful for that journey with its duration of validity. ;
Once purchased, to define the actual beginning of its validity it is necessary to activate it (in any case always before the first use);
- Select the number of tickets to purchase and continue by logging in (the purchase requires profiling);
- Choose the payment method and proceed...
HOW TO USE IT
- Access your personal mobile page from your smartphone;
- Find the ticket immediately under the heading YOUR NEXT TRIPS or in the section YOUR TRAVEL TITLES;
- Activate it by clicking on the (TAP&GO), button, the validity starts from that moment;
- During the entire period of validity, the button (IN USE - DISPLAY) will appear, press the button to view the QRCODE every time you have to go through an ATM turnstile, both in and out.
- Once the period of validity is over, you will find your ticket in the PURCHASE HISTORY section.