La Vigna di Leonardo - Milano
If you are a Trenord customer, for you a € 3 discount on admission to Leonardo's Vineyard!
A forgotten story links Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milano: the story of a vineyard located in front of Santa Maria delle Grazie. The vineyard that Ludovico il Moro, Duke of Milano, gave to Leonardo in 1498 during the works on the Last Supper and around which there are legends involving the genius, his works, his followers; the vineyard that is finally reborn today, respecting the original rows and grape varieties. On the land of the vineyard, the Duke of Milano Ludovico il Moro dreamed of building a new residential area. In addition to the Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie and Leonardo's Last Supper, of that dream, more than five centuries later, only the Casa degli Atellani remains standing.
With Trenord is Convenient!
For Trenord and Malpensa Express customers, entrance to the Leonardo's vineyard * for only €7 (instead of € 10)
*: The ticket also allows you to visit the Atellani House-Museum
- dal tuesday to sunday 9:00 - 18:00
- small group entrances (maximum 20 people), every 30 minutes
- reservations strongly recommended on saturdays and sunday
- audio guide, sanitized for each use, always included, to be able to follow the visit individually
How to get the discount
You only need to show at the entrance ticket offices of the Leonardo's Vineyard (located in Corso Magenta 65 in Milan):
- Subscribers: your own IO VIAGGIO Trenord card;
- Trenord customers: a single travel ticket with destination Milan obliterated / valid for the same day;
- Malpensa Express customers: a ticket validated / valid within the previous 3 days.
The offer is also valid for a companion who makes an explicit request at the time of purchase.
The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and is valid until dicember 31 2020.