Musei Civici e Leonardiana - Vigevano
For Trenord customers, discounted admission to the main cultural attractions of Vigevano
Discover the rich cultural offer of the city of Vigevano, starting with the Civic Museums: the Pinacoteca, which contains many works from the 15th to the 20th century; the International Shoe Museum, which tells the story and the evolution of what was the main local activity; the Vigevanese Museum of Entrepreneurship, which collects documents, machinery and posters from the textile, footwear and mechanical sectors. Then visit the Civic Tower, located in the area of the Castello Sforzesco and dating back to 1198. Finally, discover the "Leonardiana", the permanent exhibition that offers an unprecedented itinerary through the life and work of Leonardo starting from his stay in the city .
WITH TRENORD IS CONVENIENT!
For Trenord customers, discounted admission to the main cultural attractions of Vigevano:
- Entrance to the Pinacoteca and International Museum of Footwear for only €3 [instead of € 5];
- Entrance to the Civic Tower for only €2 [instead of € 3];
- Museum + Tower entrance for only €4 [instead of € 6];
- Entrance to the "Leonardiana" exhibition for only €5 [instead of € 7];
- Museums + Tower + Leonardiana entrance for only €8 [instead of 10 €].
HOW TO GET THE DISCOUNT
You only need to show at the entrance ticket offices of Musei / Torre / Leonardiana [located at the Castello Sforzesco in Vigevano] your IO VIAGGIO Trenord card or a Trenord ticket stamped in the day with destination Vigevano. A companion can also take advantage of discounted admission. Reduced rates cannot be combined with other discounts.
The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and is valid until december 31 2021.