Complesso monumentale del Duomo - Milano
Discover this great heritage in the heart of Milan: discounted rates for Trenord subscribers and customers!
The Duomo, symbol of Milano in the world, is one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in Italy and in Europe. Heritage of the Milanese and of humanity, for centuries it has expressed man's devotion to the Divine. In addition to being an artistic monument, the Cathedral is in fact a privileged place of prayer. The cathedral is strongly linked to the memory and teaching of the Bishops who succeeded the Chair of Sant'Ambrogio and to the history of millions of faithful who gather here every year to celebrate the Sacred Mysteries. The Cathedral is the mother Church of the Diocese, which has a symbolic function of exemplarity both in relation to the life of the city cult and in relation to diocesan activity.
With Trenord is Convenient!
For Trenord subscribers and customers, purchase of the Duomo Pass at a reduced price, which allows you to visit the Monumental Complex of the Duomo [entrance to the Cathedral, Archaeological Area with the Baptistery of San Giovanni alle Fonti, New Grande Museo del Duomo, Church of Santa Maria Announced in Campo Santo, Church of San Gottardo in the Court of Palazzo Reale, Terraces of the Cathedral, Archive and Library of the Fabbrica del Duomo].
- Duomo Pass - Lift Type A: open date ticket valid for a single entry within 72 hours of validation which guarantees access to the entire Monumental Complex of the Duomo. For the Terraces, take the lift. All for only € 15.30 [instead of € 17].
- Duomo Pass - Stairs Type B: open date ticket valid for a single entry within 72 hours of validation which guarantees access to the entire Monumental Complex of the Duomo. For the Terraces, climb on foot. All for only € 11.70 [instead of € 13].
- Fast-Track - Pass Type A: time slot ticket that guarantees access to the Terraces, the Great Museum of the Duomo and the Church of San Gottardo in Corte in fast-track mode and the entrance from the Group door to the Duomo and to the Archeological area. All for only € 22.50 [instead of € 25]
- Fast-Track - Lift Type B: time slot ticket that guarantees access to the Terraces in fast-track mode. All for only € 20.70 [instead of € 23].
- Culture Pass: open date ticket valid for a single entry within 72 hours of validation which guarantees access to the Duomo, to the Archaeological Area with the Baptistery of S. Giovanni alle Sources, to the Grande Museo del Duomo (including exhibitions if provided for) ) and the Church of S. Gottardo in Corte di Palazzo Reale. All for only 4 € [instead of 8 €].
It is also possible to rent the Audio Guide System * for only € 4.50 [instead of € 9] and, by presenting the Duomo Pass, a 10% discount is granted on all purchases at the Duomo Shop (Piazza Duomo 14 / a at the Sala delle Colonne).
* The Audio Guide System is free for children up to the age of 6, the disabled and their carers.
How to get the discount
The Trenord customer must show their valid IO VIAGGIO card (together with an identity document), or anordinary Trenord ticket with destination Milan obliterated on the same day of the visit at the entrance ticket office of the Monumental Complex of the Duomo [Piazza del Duomo, south side of the Cathedral] or at the Duomo Shop [Piazza Duomo 14 / a at Sala delle Colonne]
Each customer can purchase a maximum of 1 Duomo Pass.
The promotion cannot be combined with other discounts and is valid until dicembre 31 2020.