ITINERO card can no longer be request. Get now IO VIAGGIO CARD from the
All customers who own ITINERO card can continue to use it, until
its natural expiry, to purchase their passes.
ITINERO is an electronic card on which you can load all TRENORD
rail passes (weekly, monthly, annual) and some types of integrated
passes (TrenoMilano, SITAM weekly).
• TRENORD rail passes (weekly, monthly,
• TRENOMILANO integrated monthly pass;
• Integrated Area weekly pass (SITAM).
• Allows you to load your pass not only at TRENORD ticket
offices, but also ONLINE or at
• Allows you to manage/load passes onto other
cards (your children's ones, for example);
• Allows you to avoid queues, since you can load your pass
from the 22nd of the month before use;
• You can purchase up to 3 consecutive passes in
one single transaction.
WHERE YOU CAN BUY YOUR TRAVEL PASSPORT
- Trenord ticket offices;
- Authorised resellers;
- Self-service machines;
- Online from the Trenord e-Store;
- Trenord App with the practical "1 Click Renewal"
function [renewal only];
- Intesa Sanpaolo, Unicredit, UBI Banca and Banca Popolare di
Milano ATM machines [renewal only];
- Intesa Sanpaolo Home Banking[renewal only];
For passes purchased ONLINE, on APP Trenord, ATM
machines and Intesa Sanpaolo Home Banking which must be
activated between the first and the fifth day (three day for weekly
passes) after purchase.
DISMAGNETISATION, THEFT, LOSS
In the event of demagnetisation, theft or loss of their
card, customers may go to one of the Trenord ticket offices or to
My Link Points (Milano Cadorna, Milano Porta Garibaldi) with an ID
photo, where the card will be replaced with a IO VIAGGIO card at
the cost of €10, loaded with the remaining validity of the travel
pass already purchased and a paper receipt.
1. All monthly and annual passes loaded onto ITINERO cards
(Trenord, TrenoMilano monthly/annual) qualify for a bonus of 30%
(for annual passes, 10% of the month(s) subject to the disruption)
when the service reliability index is not met. Weekly passes
(Trenord, SITAM weekly) DO NOT qualify for the bonus;
2. A maximum of 3 passes may be loaded onto the ITINERO
3. The electronic pass is composed of two documents, to be kept
and presented when requested by the ticket inspector: the payment
receipt and the ITINERO card.